- Implemented the first difference station combination method (Peterson et al. 1998.)
- Added -abs option, which causes the tool to produce an "absolute measurement" series, as opposed to an "anomaly" series.
- Added a -ccm option (similar to -scm) that sets the grid cell/box combination method.
- The default station and grid cell combination method is the linear-equation-based method (olem.) This decision was based on simulations I ran comparing all 3 supported methods, involving series with equal and different underlying slopes.
- Added -og option, which lets you write grid partitioning information to a CSV-format file. This feature is informative if you use the -gt seg option. (Zeke suggested producing a map. This is the next best thing.)
readme.txtfiles for additional details.